Boshoff Smuts also practice the following:
- Bail applications, including after hour applications.
- Consumer Law, including the CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- Contract Law, from the most basic of agreements to the more complex.
- Conveyancing and Notarial matters in association with Botha Nel Attorneys.
- Correspondent matters on behalf of colleagues in other towns.
- Estate and Wills, including the administration of deceased estates, estate planning and the drafting of wills (including testamentary trust).
- Financial Law deals with all financial matters, predominately relating to Banks and other lending institutions, the NCA (National Credit Act) and debt recovery through litigation.
Trust Law, including the drafting of various trust and the Trust Property Control Act.